Looking for a family-friendly, fun place in Malta providing all the entertainment you need for all ages?
There’s one place that fits the specifics correctly. And that is The Piazza at Campus Hub. Located in Msida, Campus Hub offers entertainment, dining, and shopping for all ages.
Whether your day calls for a delightful lunch, a fun-filled outing with the family, a few errands to run, or a combination of these, Campus Hub has you completely covered.
In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at The Piazza and the exciting activities it offers for families.
Exploring the outlets in The Piazza
In The Piazza, you’ll experience the perfect fusion of retail outlets and dining options all in one place. Whether you’re embarking on a shopping spree, savouring a meal with family and friends, completing errands, or seeking a delightful family outing. All in one place.
Our retail outlets include Intercomp, Papier, and Hudson, offering diverse products to meet your needs.
The food outlets, such as Starbucks, Burger King, The Cake Box, Amami, Pizza Hut, Cafe Cuba, Boost, and Ottoman by Posh Turkish, ensure a variety of culinary delights for every palate. Service outlets like Welbee’s Express, Portughes Dry Cleaning, Antonio’s Barber and Briiz also cater to your convenience.
While parents enjoy shopping or relishing delicious meals at these outlets, children can have their own fun. The Piazza boasts wide pathways and a secure environment, making it ideal for little ones to scoot and engage in outdoor activities.
Also, Campus Hub is in a great central location, easy to reach by public transport, and plenty of parking. And not having to worry about parking or transportation is the perfect way to begin a fun day out.
Family-friendly, fun special activities
On weekends, The Piazza becomes an even more exciting place for families. Not only can you enjoy all the activities mentioned above — there’s more.
From 9 am to 5 pm, children can jump and bounce to their heart’s content in the kids’ bouncy castle.
This inflatable wonderland will keep them entertained while parents have the chance to explore the Piazza’s attractions or savour a leisurely meal.
Haunted Piazza Halloween Weekend
During special occasions and celebrations, The Piazza ensures that everyone in the family has a great time by offering themed entertainment.
So, as the spookiest season of the year approaches, prepare yourselves for an unforgettable Halloween season with us.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect during the Haunted Piazza Halloween Weekend:
Saturday, 28th October
- Bouncy Castle: A spooky edition of the kids’ favourite bouncy castle — “Enter if you dare” — will be available between 11 am and 4 pm.
Sunday, 29th October
- Bouncy Castle: Once again, the “Enter if you dare” castle will be on site between 11 am and 4 pm.
- Pumpkin Popping Dart Station: Test your aiming skills in a Halloween-themed game all day.
- Family Games: At 12 pm, join in for an hour of interactive family games that will keep everyone entertained and engaged. There are prizes available too!
- Villains Unite Show: Otherwise, you can join an hour-long thrilling show that kids and adults will enjoy starting at 12 pm.
Monday, 30th October
- Bouncy Castle: The bouncy castle returns for another day of endless fun.
- Face Painter: Let your children’s creativity shine with the help of a skilled face painter.
Both activities will run from 11:00 am to pm.
Tuesday, 31st October
- Bouncy Castle: The excitement continues.
- Axe Throwing Inflatable: A unique and safe axe-throwing experience for the family.
- Mascot Character and Animator: Meet a lovable mascot character and an animator to keep the kids entertained.
- Trick or Treat with the Piazza Outlets: Dress up in your Halloween best and enjoy trick-or-treating at The Piazza outlets.
All activities will run from 2 pm to 8 pm on this day.
Don’t miss out on any future activities: Follow us on social media
To ensure you get all the upcoming activities happening in The Piazza, follow us on social media.
Spend the day with your family at The Piazza
The Campus Hub Piazza in Malta is more than just a shopping and dining destination; families can enjoy quality time.
With family-friendly, fun entertainment, a range of activities for kids, and ample outlets to shop, eat, and make memories, The Piazza provides the perfect backdrop for a family day out where you can enjoy quality time together.
See you at The Piazza for your next family adventure!
Looking for more information about Campus Hub and the facilities offered? Check out our blog for all the latest news and updates.